Groups, business leaders, and members of the community who provide advice and insight to help NMHA close the healthcare disparity gap will be solicited for membership.
Go-to people in each state and US territory will be identified and courted for membership and affiliation. This includes community leaders, business leaders, politicians, and others “skilled in the arts” needed to help our cause.
By Functional Area
• Home health agency
• Home health technology
• Government and NGO
• Medical Association(s)
Sponsorship & Membership in MHA
Beyond the Call
Our top level of membership. Beyond The Call provides maximum visibility to companies, and secures your position as a true, long-term partner, committed to supporting the mission of NMHA over the long-term.
Point of Light
Point of Light members are the backbone of our organization. Their contribution is a foundation from which the NMHA is able to develop and deliver the programs that will affect the change necessary to bring about the closure of the healthcare gap.
Bridge Builder members are critical partners of our organization. They enable the NMHA to function day-to-day and carry out the mission of closing the healthcare gap.
Standard of Care Partner
Standard of Care members are loyal partners in our effort to bring healthcare equality to everyone.
Guiding Principle Pilots
Guiding Principle Pilot membership is the most popular range of corporate commitment and is suited to those corporations who intend to adopt the NMHA Guiding Principles to their organization and stakeholders as well as acting as a light to other businesses.
Cornerstone members are our entry level into corporate sponsorship. We value each sponsor relationship we create, and honor Cornerstone members with our gratitude.
THE CASE FOR MEMBERSHIP
Individuals can show support for $20.
Show your support at www.gofundme.com/thenmha
Businesses with less than $1 million in annual revenue can become a member by contributing $150 per year.
By joining the NMHA corporations are supporting the mission to close the healthcare gap that impact minority and underserved communities. Corporations will gain invaluable access and visibility as a supporter of equality in healthcare worldwide.
We welcome the involvement and look forward to your corporate participation in our growing movement that impacts the health of so many.
Here is what membership means. In addition to being listed on the NMHA website as a supporter of the NMHA Guiding Principles.
• Your company can join to show its support for healthcare equality.
• You or your company can sponsor the program:
o Company membership and use of the NMHA logo
o Multiple individual memberships (based on sponsorship level)
o Branding at events, conferences, and webinars
• You can volunteer as an Ambassador for your company.
• You can sponsor or host an event at your facility.
• You can provide information to your customers about your support of the NMHA.
To sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• An annual summary of progress toward closing the health care disparity gap
• How specific entities are doing regarding closing the healthcare disparity gap
Awards will be presented to companies, entities, and people doing things that espouse, assist, or promote the reduction of the health care disparity gap.
• Business Action Award – To recognize an outstanding business for their work in reducing the healthcare disparity gap
• Individual Action Award – Recognizes outstanding achievement by an individual to help reduce disparity in healthcare.
• Campaign Award – Award to recognize health care disparity promotional / PR campaigns
© 2022 NMHA. All Rights Reserved.